So, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I normally LOVE Fall. The only part I historically don’t enjoy is the loss of sunlight. But the rest of it….bring it on!
This year is a little different.
Now, I see the beautiful leaves falling to the ground and a myriad of thoughts run through my brain.
Then the panic starts.
I feel…more than usual…that there will NEVER be enough time.
So, the To Do list comes back in full force.
- Prepare for the invasion (mice,bugs and critters…oh my!)
**Speaking of invasions…what the hell is this???**
- Built a basement door (that might help with the invasion)
- Plant bulbs and final push in the flowerbeds for the year (because I am already envisioning the beauty for next year!)
- Garden…oh my garden…you will be bigger and better for next year (if I have time).
- Order the bare root trees to prep for planting in the spring (big goals to get some new trees started!)
- Classes…so many options for Fall fun!
- Enjoy pumpkin everything.
The next class at the house is all set up scheduled…but dear lord, it’s only two weeks away!
See what I mean.
So, with that being said. Does anyone else feel this kind of pressure this time of year?
Oh, and if there wasn’t enough. I think I am going to make concord grape jelly tomorrow. I think you could get drunk from the grapes ripening right now! Too many to just waste!
Peace out peeps.